Welcome to the Bohannon Plumbing blog! Today, we’re discussing a topic vital for business owners and property managers in High Point, NC – hiring the right commercial plumber. When it comes to commercial plumbing, the stakes are high. A minor issue can quickly escalate, impacting your business operations. Here are key aspects to consider when hiring a commercial plumber in High Point:
- Licensing and Certification: Ensure the plumber is licensed to work in North Carolina. Licensing signifies that the plumber has met state standards for training and experience. Also, check if they have any additional certifications that may be beneficial for specific tasks.
- Experience in Commercial Plumbing: Commercial plumbing is different from residential plumbing in complexity and scale. It’s crucial to hire a plumber with experience in commercial projects. They should be familiar with the types of plumbing systems used in commercial buildings in High Point.
- Availability for Emergency Services: Plumbing emergencies can happen anytime and need immediate attention to prevent damage. Check if the plumber offers 24/7 emergency services. The faster a plumber can respond, the better it is for your business.
- Understanding of Local Building Codes: Every city has its own set of building codes and regulations. A local plumber from High Point will be familiar with these and ensure that all plumbing work complies with them, preventing legal issues down the line.
- Reputation and References: Look for reviews or ask for references. A reputable plumber should have a list of previous commercial clients who can vouch for their quality of work and professionalism.
- Insurance: Make sure the plumber is insured. This protects your business from liability in case of accidents or damage during the plumbing work.
- Detailed Estimates and Transparent Pricing: A professional plumber should provide a detailed estimate of the work to be done, including labor and material costs. Transparency in pricing helps avoid surprises once the job is completed.
- Ongoing Maintenance Services: Regular maintenance is key to preventing major plumbing issues. Check if the plumber offers maintenance services, which can save you money and trouble in the long run.
- Adaptability and Problem-Solving Skills: Commercial plumbing can present unique challenges. A skilled plumber should be able to adapt to different situations and find effective solutions.
- Customer Service: Good communication and customer service are important. You want a plumber who listens to your concerns, explains the work needed, and keeps you informed throughout the process.
In High Point, the plumbing needs of a commercial entity are as diverse as the businesses themselves. From restaurants dealing with grease traps to corporate buildings with complex restroom facilities, it’s crucial to choose a plumber who can handle the specific requirements of your business. At Bohannon Plumbing, we pride ourselves on meeting these diverse needs with expertise and professionalism. Remember, the right plumber is a valuable asset to your commercial property’s long-term success.
Our Commercial Plumbing Service Areas include:
Thomasville, NC – High Point, NC – Denton, NC – Asheboro, NC – Lexington, NC – Archdale, NC – Sophia, NC – Hillsville, NC
Author: Robert Bohannon
Robert is a licensed plumber with over 40+ years experience in both residential and commercial plumbing projects. Robert is a proud veteran and has enjoyed over 20 years of serving our communities of Thomasville and High Point, NC – all from the same location!